My mom and I have recently been watching “Lark Rise to Candleford”. It’s a TV Show set in the late 1800s about a young woman working at a post office, the center of the city’s hubbub. It’s hilarious, and a main character named Ms. Lane is always saying, “pastries are my one weakness”, or “hot baths are my one weakness” – things like that. Whenever she really likes something, she calls it her “one” weakness. So, in honor of it, I thought I would list my one weakness. 😉
- Chocolate. Anything chocolate calls my name. If I ever say no to something chocolate, it has to be because I’m sick. Seriously. 😛
- Movies starring Johnny Depp. He’s super amazingly awesome. Totally my favorite actor!!
- The Lord of the Rings. I *love* the Lord of the Rings. Click here to read more about it.
- Dr. Pepper. I actually have the nickname DP Freak because I like it so much.
- Starbucks Frappuccinos. Pretty much my favorite in the world. 😀 Even a tad bit more than Dr. Pepper, so that’s saying a lot.
- My dog. She is my baby! I love her so much….I can’t imagine life when she’s gone. 😥 She just adds so much joy and security to my life!!
- Alice in Wonderland – yes the new one with…guess who? Johnny Depp! I posted about it here.
- The Princess Bride. The book. It’s the most amazing book e.v.e.r. Guys like it, girls like it, it has enough action to even out the romance, but enough romance to satisfy the girls. 😉 It’s sooooo good.
- Converse. The most amazing shoes. They look great, feel comfortable, and you can even wear them with dress clothes! Amazing.
- Blue Bell Vanilla ice cream. You haven’t lived if you haven’t tried it yet.
There are obviously a lot more things I love, but I can’t think of that many right now. That tends to happen, doesn’t it?? I would like to add Jesus Christ to my list – but He’s my strength, not my weakness. But I love Him with all my heart, soul and mind.
Haha So now you know a little bit more about me! I would love it if you told me a little about your “one weakness”. 😀 Leave me a comment or post on your blog and link it to mine!
I hope you all have had a great week. Not much has happened this week….except I ordered 5 Lord of the Rings posters, and 2 Alice in Wonderland posters. I’m so psyched about them! Plus, they were pretty cheap (well the posters themselves…we’re not gonna talk about the shipping….haha), so it was a great deal!
I also might start part of my school this next week, so I’ll begin my Junior year in highschool. Fun!
We’re looking for a 2nd opinion on all my shoulder problems, so we’ll see how that goes. I hope we can find something to help my shoulder. This month it’ll be 8 months since my surgery, and over a year and a half since my original injury.
Well, I think that’s about it! 🙂