Hi there, I’m Tialla Rising. I’m twenty-two, a Christian, wife, and published author! Welcome!
I have a deep love for the written word. I grew up with a book constantly in my hands, and that love for stories soon inspired me to write my own books. I currently have two published novels, and you can check them out here.
On this blog, I talk about my life and the things that matter to me. I often write lifestyle posts, as well as about my books and writing updates. I married my best friend, Joshua, in July 2016 and I can truly say my husband is the most amazing, compassionate, and sweetest man I’ve ever met. You’ll find me blogging a lot about our adventures together and just in general our life together.
If you want to know more about me, here are some of my favorite things, which will probably surface in blog posts from time to time. 😉
- The Dark Knight Trilogy
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- National Treasure 1 & 2
- The Lord of the Rings
- Alice in Wonderland – with Johnny Depp.
- Iron Man
- Master and Commander
- The Phantom of the Opera (with Gerard Butler)
- Amazing Grace
- Thor: The Dark World
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Pride and Prejudice (the old and new)
- Jane Eyre (the BBC version with Timothy Dalton)
- North and South (Richard Armitage…swoon)
- One Night with the King
- Monk (my absolute all-time favorite)
- Robin Hood (the BBC version with Richard Armitage)
- Once Upon a Time
- Gilmore Girls
- Big Bang Theory
- Mr. Bean
- The Office
- How I Met Your Mother
- New Girl
- Breaking Bad
- Silicon Valley
- The Good Doctor
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Auralia Thread Series by Jeffrey Overstreet (Auralia’s Colors, Cyndere’s Midnight, Raven’s Ladder, and The Ale Boy’s Feast)
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance)
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Word Changers by Ashlee Willis
- Harry Potter, by J.K. Rowling
- The Throne of Glass series, by Sarah J. Maas
- Michael Jackson
- Bon Jovi
- Lindsey Stirling
- Imagine Dragons
- Fall Out Boy
- All American Rejects
- Taylor Swift
- Rag’n’Bone Man
- I collect movie tickets.
- My six favorite actors are: Johnny Depp, Tom Hiddleston, Gerard Butler, Richard Armitage, Christian Bale, and Hugh Jackman. Not necessarily in that order.
- I’m addicted to shoes. Be they heels, flats, Converse, boots, vintage shoes, or sandals, they all appeal to my weakness.
- I have an abiding love for coffee.
- And an extreme weakness for anything chocolate.
- I also love a hot cup of creamy chai latte.
- Iced coffee is my favorite summer beverage.
- In case you hadn’t noticed yet, I am a huge nerd and bookworm.
I look forward to interacting with you through my blog! If you would like to contact me, you can leave a comment, or email me at: email@example.com.
So, where can you find me?